Please see also “Product and Service” page for our applications of iZ-C. (Following Terms and Licence is translated and provided for a reference. Official japanese version is available herehttp://www.constraint.org/en/izc_download/.)
Terms and License of iZ-C
iZ-C can be used free of charge, and two types of use are assumed.
Non commercial use like personal use or research
- All rights about this software are reserved by NTT DATA SEKISUI SYSTEMS and its suppliers.
- In no event will we be liable for any damages caused by this software.
- We hope this software is useful, but distributed without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of accuracy, correctness, completeness, MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- You may not:
- Rent, lease or sublicense this software
- Create a similar derivative work based on this software
- Disassemble, reverse engineer or attempt to analyse this software
- Do other acts in violation of the copyright law
Redistribute or commercial use
Please contact us via email email@example.com
if this software is used in the case like followings:
- With or without charge, to redistribute this software itself or to distribute software including this software
- To use with commercial application which linked this software
Windows version (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Visual Studio 2013
for Linux (32bit)
- Redhat 6/CentOS 6, gcc 4.4
for Linux (64bit)
- Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS, gcc 5.4
for OS X
- OS X, clang-1000.11.45.5